Join the prayer movement to pray for the teens.
A Prayer Movement to Fight for the Next Generation
The next generation of the Church is walking out the door right before our eyes. With the host of challenges facing our young people, having an impact on them can seem overwhelming and unlikely. But, we serve a God who can win impossible battles. The Israelites must have had similar feelings as they walked around the towering walls of Jericho. Yet, this is where we need to stop and learn from them. The battle for Jericho might have been impossible to win on their own, but with God everything changes and victory is in reach.
God has given us prayer as a weapon that can tear down strongholds, break open a way for the gospel, and bring revival where we might least expect it. The Jericho Initiative is a prayer movement to fight for the next generation at your local school. Will you join this movement and prayer persistently for our young people?
How to join the Jericho Initiative
- Commit to Pray. Choose a local school and commit to praying for it once a week.
- Drive to the School. Each week, drive to your school to pray for the students, parents and staff.
- Pray. Sit in your car or walk around the campus asking God to spiritually awaken the students.
- Be Persistent. Rain or shine, be persistent week after week. You are fighting a spiritual battle!
- Trust God. The victory belongs to God. He hears our prayers and will answer them in his timing.
Note: If you are looking for prayer suggestions, check out our ways to pray for our youth.